Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone. Well, three of our four Christmases. We still have Christmas at my moms l eft. Yay! Adam, Abby and I enjoyed a quiet little Christmas morning opening presents. Abby got the hang of unwrapping presents in no time, and instantly fell in love with each thing. She didn't eant to move onto the next gift! I asked Adam for one of those "I'm not a paper cups". He decided to be funny and individually wrap 16 paper cups! And te of what I asked for...hehe! Silly guy. Also got an iPad and photos of abby developed. The in laws came over and there was even more gifts. Later e had low county boil with the in laws and my dad and grandma.

When Abby woke up, the fence around the tree was gone, so she ran up to finally get to touch the ornaments, even if that meant stepping on the presents!


Eventually she moved onto the presents...



My 16paper cups...



Lots of presents!



Today, we had Christmas ate papas with great grandma.




Abby got a huge snowman that she loved.



She even wanted it to ride in the backseat with her on the way home! On her lap!



We are excited for our next Christmas and feel so fortunate to have such wonderful family. Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment